CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday Madness

Ok, now am I the only one who does not get up at 2:00 a.m. and put on a smiling face to head out into a world of more crazy women????? I know there are some fabulous deals out there and all, but not enough for me. A girlfriend of mine got up at 11:30 p.m. on Thansgiving, just to be at the stores when they open. CRAZY !!!!!! I do not own a pair of elbow pads or a helmet, so obviously I was not prepared to go. LOL. My husband and I will go by ourselves one day and Git-R-Done. Yes, my loving husband participates and I would not dare dream of going without him. I salute all you women out there right now rushing through the crowds, getting bruises and disorderly conduct tickets!! Everyone be safe and good luck finding parking spots anywhere you go. I will have no problem when I go, and I won't get the bruises or the tickets.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you girl, who in their right mind would subject themselves to that punishment. Only if The stores had Brad Pitt giving the stuff away for free --maybe I's go for that!!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Are we related????? ROFLMAO. Thanks, Average Girl.

wymzie said...

I refuse. My husband and I usually go shopping two days before Christmas, sometimes even on Christmas eve, and get great deals.

If you want THE HOT Christmas item of the year buy it online, and the rest you get a deep discount the night before, and NO crowds.

Wymzie

Average Girl In Average World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Average Girl In Average World said...

Thanks for the insight. Average Girl.