CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanks Joe Albero !!!

No this is not an Anti - Albero blog. This is a true Thank You to him for putting my link on his site. I have been watching him online for some time. I have left comments a time or two, but I watch faithfully everyday and also have turned some of my friends over to his site. It has been very encouraging to watch how he says what he feels, regardless of the consequences. I guess when you speak the truth, there are no consequences. Please, visit his site and you will see what I mean www.sbynews.blogspot.com Kudos to Joe, and thanks for tuning in. Average Girl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Joe says what he wants, whether it's true or not, and no matter who it hurts,

joealbero said...

Would wittle baby anon wike a Band-Aid for dat wittle wound?

Average Girl In Average World said...

Ouch.... By boo boo feels better already....

Historical Wit said...

You can take the man out of the boy, but not the boy out of the man. Ever think to let sleepin dogs lie JJ?

Anonymous said...

So totmom's not Joe in drag, it's you average girl! Go ahead and be Joe's friend. He'll screw you eventually. He always does.

Average Girl In Average World said...

No, you are wrong. Be nice or go away. I will not be disrespected.
Thank You, Average Girl.

joealbero said...

RESPECT HER AUTHORITY! LOL

That's Elbert With An "E" said...

You're from Seaford? Nice to find some other western Sussex bloggers!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Yes, 3rd generation born and raised. Alot can come from a small town!!!!!! Thanks, Average Girl

That's Elbert With An "E" said...

I'll have to add you to my blog under Seaford. Check my profile for my blog address and stop by sometime.