CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope Santa brings you just what you wanted.

For those of you that have small children, that still believe in Santa, know these are the best Christmas's you can have. There is no greater feeling than seeing the huge smile on their face, once they see Santa has come. This morning in my mailbox was 2 letter's from the big man himself. One for each of my children. You see, some time ago they both wrote Santa a letter. Santa told them all about the Reindeer, and the elves, and even talked about a certain thing on their wish list.

My daughter came to the conclusion that they must have been very good this year because they have never gotten a letter from Santa, until this year. She tucked her letter away in her dresser drawer (this is where she hides things from her brother) so she will always have it. My son just jumped up and down bursting with excitement that Santa wrote him a letter.

So I sit here enjoying a glass of wine, (yes, wine at 4 pm.) knowing everything is done and ready----FINALLY. I wish you and yours Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.

Average Girl.

2 comments:

That's Elbert With An "E" said...

Merry Christmas!

Two Date Diva said...

Merry Christmas, hope you all had a great day!