CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Daily Posts

I have decided that I will try everyday to post a new recipe. Me personally, I love to cook. I can remember my mother in the kitchen every night when she got off work, cooking something for dinner. Most nights I helped prepare the meal. "Get the milk" or "stir this up" or "watch how I make this". Beings I was the only girl, with two older brothers this was a great bonding experience for my mom and me.

My mother never used measurement while cooking, unless it was baking with flour. Just a dash of this, or a handful of this would work. When I moved out on my own, I was lost on how to make those kind of measurements work. My hubby eat some god awful food the first year we lived together. lol....

Eventually, cooking just clicked with me. Now I can Thank my mother for all those nights she let me be stuck up her butt while she was cooking. The recipes I will post are tried and true from my kitchen. If you try them, please let me know how they turned out. Also, don't forget to let the little ones help, even the boys cause one day they may have to cook for themselves. Besides what woman doesn't love a man that can cook???????????

2 comments:

joealbero said...

Num, Num! Sounds PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to this idea of a new receipe everyday! Thanks! It sounds Yummy!