CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Seaford Christmas Parade - Tonight

The Annual Seaford Christmas Parade kicks off at 7:00 p.m. tonight. I can almost guarantee it will be awesome. The City of Seaford coordinates the parade every year. It runs from Pennsylvania Ave., to the end of High St.

As a little girl, I can remember sitting on my front porch watching the parade go by. All the fire trucks, police cars, school floats and the bands going by. Watching the parade is a good way to "get you in the mood" for Christmas. Now I am a mother and since my children have been born, we have brought them to watch the parade. They love it and my daughter is sooo... excited - because she remembers from the previous years.

I will be posting pictures Sunday afternoon, for those of you who didn't get the chance to come. So make sure to stayed tuned in.!!!! Average Girl

0 comments: