CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TAG

OK Here It Goes http://www.twodatediva.blogspot.com

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK my answers!!!!!
1. Today I registered to go to College (part time) for the first time ever
2. I am a potato chip fanatic
3. I am one of the most weirdest / realistic people you will ever meet
4. I had a boyfriend once who was physically abusive
5. I wonder deep down if my kids like me. Not just love me, but like me as a person.



I am tagging:

http://totmom.blogspot.com

5 comments:

blutojthetotmom said...

Im not good at this stuff but here goes...Weird stuff about Totmom

1-I can pick up stuff with my toes
2-I am a "Jackass" viewer
3-I had a "boob job"
4-I married a guy I dated 20 yrs earlier
5-I,too,had an abusive ex boyfriend

Two Date Diva said...

Congrats on going back to college! I'm so excited for you, I loved my entire college experience. I loved everything about being class, homework, the whole bit. (Just in case you had any doubt, yeah, I am a freak.)

That's Elbert With An "E" said...

It's great you're going to college. I can relate, trying to make it work with family (wife + four kids). I'm not going currently, but my wife is, along with our oldest son. It isn't easy but it can be done!

Average Girl In Average World said...

You know the funny thing is, I hold a position that requires a degree --- which I do not have. But going to College is because of a career change all together. I got my brother to sign up with me, we are taking the same thing, study buddies..lol.... So my mom is proud needless to say b/c it is a first for the both of us. Sometimes doing something with yourself can be an inspiration to others, atleast in my case it was. Thanks for the encouragement everyone:) Average Girl

Average Girl In Average World said...

Bluto,

I want a boob job :(
Maybe one day.....
Average Girl