CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Daily Recipe: Crab Dip

Ingredients:
2 - 8 oz. pkgs Cream Cheese
1/2 - pint Sour Cream
4 - tbsp Mayo
1 - tbsp. Lemon Juice
3 - tsp Worchestier Sauce (however you spell it)
1 - tsp Dry Mustard
3 - shakes Garlic Salt
1 - lb. Backfin Crab Meat
1/2 - cup grated Sharp Cheese

Mix well all ingredients, except Cheese & Crab meat. Slowly fold in Crab Meat & 1/4 cup of Cheese. Pour into 8x8 or 9x9 Casserole dish. Take remaining cheese and sprinkle on top. Cook on 350 for 35 minutes, or until crispy on top.

Tip: Serve with a lightly toasted sub roll, cut in slices or with plain toast, or crackers.

2 comments:

Amphritrite said...

OMG this sounds wonderful but so, so fattening. Cream cheese, sour cream, mayo AND cheese?

Calorie heaven (or heck) ;)

Average Girl In Average World said...

Disclaimer: Average Girl Daily Recipes are not guaranteed healthy, low fat, 0 calories or for those on a diet.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

I eat whatever looks good. With everything else going on in my life, if I had to scrutinze my food I would go crazy. Besides, I was raised to cook "Down Home Meals" I eat in moderation and yeah, I'm a little pudgy.....healthy I mean!!!!

This is a good dish for just about any occasion. Always goes over well and there is never any leftovers.