CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Daily Recipe: Feedback for BBQ Cola Ribs

A big 'ol Thank you goes to www.twodatediva.blogspot.com for trying my recipe.

I got great feedback from her. Please visit her site and read what she has wrote. Like I commented to her, giving out recipes can go one of two ways:
1. It turned out horrible.
or
2. It was fabulous.

In her case, they were perfect. Just like I was praying for. So I challenge my readers to try these recipes and give me honest feedback.

You know, when I decided to post daily recipes, I was scared no one would like them, considering everyone has different tastes. But the support has been overwhelming!!!! One day I will produce a cookbook with all my recipes compiled, but until then, please give it a try, give me some feedback, and enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

hemi310 said...

Tried the ribs last night.....DELICIOUS!!!!! The only thing I added were some garlic cloves when I added the onion....melt in your mouth good !!!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Your welcome!!!!!!!! Thanks for the feedback. Average Girl.