CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Daily Recipe: No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients:
2-cup sugar
1/2-cup milk
6-tbsp cocoa
1-stick or 1/2 cup margarine ( I used Blue Bonnet brand)

Boil these ingredients for 3 minutes med. heat in med. size dipper

Turn off heat, but do not remove pan from stove top. Add:

3-cup oatmeal - quick cook
1- cup peanut butter
1-tsp. vanilla

Stir well and stir fast. This recipe sets really quick.
Drop by teaspoonful full on wax paper. You will know within the first 5 minutes if cookies are going to set. Cookies will have a dull appearance. Let cool. Makes about 2 dozen depending on how big you like your cookies.

5 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

I think you should consider writing the Average Girl cookbook. You could make some dough (pun totally intended)!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Thank you, that was sweet. First, I need some REAL feedback, I need people to try these recipes themselves and let me know how it worked out. If I do write a cookbook, I will mention Two Date Diva for inspiration!!!!!

Two Date Diva said...

Okay, looks like I'm having BBQ cola ribs sometime this week! I might also attempt the no bake cookies and take them to the office and see what the verdict is.

Average Girl In Average World said...

These cookies will go byebye's FAST!!! My brother gets his very own batch during the holidays, and he does not share---not even with his woman..lol... Thanks, and please let me know how everything turns out.

Jennifer said...

i love these cookies. they are the best. good luck with the cookbook.