CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

*Update* Sometimes Kids get Sick

My poor baby is still sick. He had one small sip of water yesterday and it made him sick about 1/2 hour after he drank it. No food all day - he was just lazy. He was able to keep down a piece of toast and a sip of water this morning. Seems to be a little better, but still has the "Diarear" as he calls it.lol.... Poor thing had an accident on himself, and started to cry. This "bug" has also given him a diaper rash, so I think thats why he was crying - his butt hurt.
Just an FYI for those of you without kids yet, NEVER USE A BABY WIPE ON A BABIES BUTT THAT HAS A DIAPER RASH----THEY WILL SCREAM.

I had to call out again today to stay home with him. My boss didn't seem too happy, 2 days without the office manager, things can get a little backed up. Oh well, my kids are the most important thing in my life, and they knew that upon hiring me. I will be back in there on Friday and I will be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. But everything will be taken care of before I leave for the day, so Monday we can start fresh. I work best under pressure!!!!

3 comments:

Amphritrite said...

I see you! GASP. Weird. Must be a Blogger issue.

Average Girl In Average World said...

Hey, hey, hey!!!! I thought I had done did something wrong. Glad to see ya here!!

Two Date Diva said...

Hope your little guy is better!