CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sometimes Mom Gets Sick


The stomach bug got me. I was sick Thursday and Friday.



My house fell apart.




My boss got mad at me.



Hubby got sick.




No returning to work on Friday and playing catch up. I was way to sick. So I was out Wed - Fri. Monday was hell, because well.... it's Monday and it is also the beginning of the month - DOUBLE WAMMY FOR ME.




At home I had dishes everywhere, the dog was dragging blankets out of the kids room to sleep on, laundry piled up, cats crying for attention, ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!




Sunday was a "better" day. I got some things at home straight, stopped pucking, cooked some food, watched some tv - no superbowl for us, Thank You anyway. I went outside to take the trash out and stood on my deck looking around, it was a nice day and suddenly wanted to work in my garden. Hello, it's Winter! No garden! So I hung my head and went back into the house, then I realized, I better take that sign off the door.





"WARNING - WE HAVE THE STOMACH BUG


YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME BACK ANOTHER DAY"
THANKS


My daughter is the only one who has not gotten the stomach bug, but has a terrible cough. Mommom is taking her to Dr. today make sure it's not an infection. Can we get a break please!?!?!!?!?!?!?!



arrrrggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









2 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

It's been going around my office too. People come in to work and by lunch they are fighting to get into the bathroom to throw up. thanks God I've dodged it so far. after seeing how sick it makes people I am thingking of becoming a recluse. Hope you feel better!

Un-Runner said...

Ye gods, we had this right after xmas - it's still going around??? (we're in Denton) ugh!

Love the picture of the cat!

I'm also out to change the world - and just started a womyn's blog to that affect! (and will be having other womyn post, as well)

www.dancingwomyn.blogspot.com

Feel Better!!!