CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Sunday is Almost Here

Growing up, my family was never really religious. We didn't attend Church on Sunday as a family. I remember our parents dropping us off to church on Wednesday nights for bible study, but I don't remember anything we were taught. As embarrassed as I am to ask this... What is the premise behind Easter? I've read but still don't quite get it.
My kids think Easter is about Easter egg hunts and candy baskets. Pitiful I know. So help me out and please so I can tell my kids the whole deal about Easter.

2 comments:

That's Elbert With An "E" said...

Hey, there's nothing pitiful about that if you don't know. Simply, it's a celebration of Jesus Christ rising from the dead.

Average Girl In Average World said...

That's what I thought by reading, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info. :)