CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Passed my Exam!!!!

Feeling like crap and barely able to drive myself to school, I passed my exam!!!!!! I am so tickled! We were given 2.5 hours and the exam was 105 questioned. Working through each question and trying to take my time, I was the second person complete. As I walked over to the professor who was sitting in the hall, waiting to grade exams, I started to question my answers. But I said the hell with it and handed it in. After he graded it and looked it over he said " Not bad for feeling like shit, you got a 91%. " I laughed. Considering how sick I was and the fact that I get severe testing anxiety, I was impressed. Thank you to everyone who showed support and encouragement. Now I just have to get through two more sections, and a total of three more exams. I think I can, I think I can.

0 comments: