CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh No, Not Today Of All Days

I feel like poo. My issues include:
Light headedness
Fever
VERY sore throat
Coughing up something that looks like it has been sitting in the fridge for a month or more
Chills
My skin hurts - what the world is that about?
Runny nose

I have the first of 3 final exams tonight, and I don't know if I can do it or not. I HAVE TO DO IT. My hubby drugged me up this morning with Tylenol severe cold & congestion, and it took the edge off, but I still feel like poo. My deodorant better hold up today, I put twice the normal amount on. I can't stop sweating. My boss is probably going to tell me to go home, but I have sooo much to do. Oh well........ Maybe I will feel better tomorrow.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm praying for you that you'll feel better fast. You definitely shouldn't go to work today! And maybe you should even call the professor now and see if you can make other arrangements. Hang in there! Hugs!