CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Girlfriend Is On A Mission

Life changing goals.

If you want to be at the top of your game, please raise your hand...........?!?!?!

Mine is so high it hurts right now --- literally. This year has brought about alot of changes for me. Besides the issues with my brother and my "other" family, I have:

1. Started exercising daily - mostly.
2. Thursday is my quit smoking goal. I have been taking Chantix for the last week.
3. College is almost done.
4. New career is right around the corner.
5. Still in the process of learning how to eat healthier.

I feel different. Alive might be the right word for it. Whatever it is, it feels good. What are the rest of you working on to improve yourself?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I just had a minor cosmetic procedure done. Does that count as improving myself?

I wrote about on my blog too. Lots of swear words in it.

I'm trying to get the six pack abs back before turning forty in 8 weeks. Right now I can only see two or three abs. Mostly I've been trying to cut back on beer, but that is HARD.

Good luck!

RUSpeshul

Average Girl In Average World said...

Whatever you feel is an improvement for you, works for me.

The swear words on your blog don't bother me. I grew up in a male dominent home and work in a male dominent environment.

I want 6 pack abs, or any for that matter..:( Good for you on wokring on them.