CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 12 - No Smoking

12 Days already. Woo Hoo.

Still keeping busy. Added situps and push ups (real ones) to my workout. Had my yard graded this weekend, so I was outside keeping my eye on the man tearing up and fixing my yard. Planted some topiary - the shaped shrubs, and moved some other plants around.

Cooked alot too this weekend. Surprisingly I didn't eat as much as I thought I would. Some people eat as they cook, I am not one of them.

Sunday on my way to the local Wally World, I get behind a guy in a jeep - SMOKING. As he exhaled the smoke, I could smell it. Talk about nasty. I am so glad I am a NON-Smoker now.

Just keep busy.....that's what I keep telling myself.

P.S. tomorrow I will have a post, and a picture/ project my daughter did in school (Kindergarten) for Mothers Day - About me NOT SMOKING.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome that your daughter is helping you quit. I got my mom to quit when I was seven. I used to cry that I didn't want her to die, and break her cigarettes (which totally pissed her off because we were really poor and those things are expensive).

Tell your daughter that if you ever start again to steal your cigs and break them.

RUS