CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Updates for You.....

1. My brother did come home. He is uncomfortable, and depressed. Everyone is still working on organizing his Benefit. Details below:

When: June 7th 12 p.m - 1 a.m
Where: The House - Laurel, DE
Cover: $10
Misc: 93 cent drafts, 12 different bands from the East Coast - something for all ages, 50/50 raffle.
Hope to see you there!!!!

2. Also, I am still a non-smoker. It has been over a month. I still can't believe I quit.

3. I have yet to schedule my State Board Exam. I am still studying and prepping for this. I would LOVE to pass first time.

4. Still exercising. Up to 30 push ups, 30 crunches and 2 miles on treadmill. Went down a pant size, lost 13 lbs so far.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great your brother is home, im sure its got to be better than the hospital. Way to go with the no smoking!!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Thanks alot

Two Date Diva said...

Way to go girl!

Average Girl In Average World said...

thank you, thank you

theneatos said...

All the great news! Wow! You are a force to be reckoned with. I hope your bro starts feeling more comfortable.

Michael Swartz said...

Is there an updated show poster now? I'd like to plug the show on my site as well.

Otherwise, I'll use the one you posted earlier.

Average Girl In Average World said...

Michael - new poster is on it's way up.... Thanks and I look forward to meeting you, I will be working the door.