CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

The photo above is of a Bleeding Heart, from my garden. I bought this plant last year, as a baby. A the end of Spring it withered away and I thought it was gone for good. But.... this Spring it come back - 4 TIMES the size of last year, with a diameter somewhere around 7 feet. If you take a close look at it, you will see where it got it's name.

Saturday the family loaded up to meet Hubby side of family at the local crab restaurant "The Old Mill". The crabs were delicious. The beer, nice and cold. Me, major buzz leaving that place (I was slurring my words - per hubby). I am allowed once and a while to get my buzz on. Just because I am a Mom does not mean I am not allowed to have any fun. !!!!!!!!!

Monday we spent a family day at the beach. Rehobeth Beach to be exact. For those of you not locals, if I mention "Ocean City, Maryland" or "Seacrets" does that ring a bell? Rehobeth is not far from there. I am not a big fan of sitting out or laying out on the beach. But this year, it's working for me!! Since I have been working out and changing my lifestyle - Momma was feeling a little sexy, and got noticed too.... Traffic was not bad, everyone else was trying to get home.

We get home last night, I decide to throw some burgers and corn on the cob on the grill and fry some squash, my daughter decides she is going to throw up. RED JUICE ALL OVER MY BEIGE CARPET. If you remember, my son was sick last week, so last night her turn. This morning at 5:30 ---- it was my turn.

So I am miserable, home alone and really, really , really thirsty.

2 comments:

Michael M. said...

And a happy after-Memorial Day to you! I guess a cold Pepsi wouldn't set too good huh? :)

Average Girl In Average World said...

At 4:53 p.m. right now, I am downing a cold one. Also some headache meds.

Happy Memorial Day to you too :)