CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Got To Thinking


About where my blog is headed. I ventured on over to http://www.thedarwinexception.wordpress.com/ and thought about her writing style.


When I started this blog, I wanted it to be honest, open and well, you see where this is going. I have a confession. I have not been honest. I cuss about as much as Darwin does, or your local Sailor. Fuck has become a noun, verb, adjective and any other word I can substitute it for. When I had kids I toned it down because there is nothing more Redneck than a 3 or 4 year old running around saying Fuck or any other cuss words for that matter. But that doesn't mean I am not saying them in my mind.!!


For some unknown reason, I can not for life of me write in My PERSONAL, VERY HIDDEN FROM FAMILY (AND KIDS) blog using the dreaded F word.


I hang my head in shame for not being honest and open. Maybe I am afraid of the judgement from using the word? Maybe I thought it wouldn't be acceptable? Maybe I thought I could become someone else on here (for the better).


What I have learned from this is, I will be honest from now on. Saying/ typing what I need to. Forget judgement and anyone else's opinion about Average Girl. I have done enough to try and change my life for the better. I quit smoking, finally working out, finished college and I am moving in the right direction. I don't want to lose myself.


So here is your notice, don't be surprised to see the F word on here in the future, or any other cuss words I feel necessary to use.


Thanks Darwin for opening my eyes and for making feel at ease with my Sailor mouth.

2 comments:

wymzie said...

Let it roll girl!!
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKINGSHITFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKINGSHITFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKINGSHITFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITFUCKINGSHITFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCK

Two Date Diva said...

Use the word fuck anytime you want! We'll still love you for it!