CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Recession or Depression?


Whatever you call it, it's not good. People are getting laid off after being at their job for years, foreclosures are happening everywhere and.... get this I just warned that all employees will be getting a salary reduction??????????????????? WTF.........................I can not afford a salary reduction, besides, I took over another persons duties when they left and I am saving the company another WHOLE SALARY. This was my year to ask for just compensation (since it has been a full year now).


If I have to go back to waitress or condo cleaning part time -----some one's gonna pay cause I'm gonna lose MORE time with my babies.

1 comments:

Surfergrrl said...

yup, i'm right there. getting laid off probably at the end of summer.