CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fanny Packs



Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the BIGGEST No-NO of clothing accessories. The Fanny Pack!!!

I thought the MIL was trying to be funny by bringing it with her, but she was serious as they come. We have had this discussion some time ago, in which during that conversation we also discussed those 1 piece terry cloth looking outfits that used to be big (like fanny packs were at one time).

Now this is where I need your help my blogger friends.....Please send some links, ect.. where I can find the worst fanny pack ever sold. This is going to be one great Christmas!!!

I look forward to the coments in this one.....

7 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

Um the 1990's called, they want their really bad fashion statement back!

Brittany said...

Wow.

Um...I wouldn't go anywhere with her.

No offense.

Average Girl In Average World said...

This woman, my MIL - is great! Other than her accessory here.......

Was it the 1990's when these things were in? I was thinking early 1980's??? Still bad no matter how you look at it.

rouletta said...

Go check out the Sequin "Dress-Up" Fanny Pack here: http://www.beltoutlet.com/seqdresfanpa.html
or Gharm & Luck The Lost Urban Fanny Pack here, make sure to check out the turquoise one: http://www.like.com/buy?id=bfa9aea3a378f2d6c4f71ac244090ef0e4cd66cb-e3cb9ac37e355593&visig=true

Not sure why that one is so pricey could only be made with real silver and gold! Those are my offerings for now! Take care.

Average Girl In Average World said...

Thanks Rou!!!!

Two Date Diva said...

It could have bee the 80's, but I', from the south and we are a bit slow. "We still have people rockin' serious mullets down here!) All I can say is "business in the front and party in the back, baby!"

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Diva - OMG. party in the back? I get it, it just sounds funny...lol...