CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

I Just Literally Kissed Your Ass?!?!?!?!

My poor son has an obsession. An obsession with his wee-wee. At four years old, he is already turning into his father. It seems like every time I look at him his hands are down his drawers, whether watching TV, playing a game, or whatever - hands are on the wee-wee.

The village involved with his upbringing is trying to break him of this. BUT HE WON'T STOP.

Last night was the final straw, I had all I could take.

Here he comes over to me, sweet as pie after getting ready for bed "mommy, you forgot my hug and kiss". So I say " come here baby, mommy didn't forget about you, give me some lovies" I give him a HUGE hug and then he kisses me. AS SOON AS HE KISSED ME ALL I COULD SMELL WAS SHIT. I know what happened, he had just had his hands down his pants, then stuck his fingers in his mouth (which this is becoming a habit also) and then kissed me. NASTY LITTLE......bugger.

I smacked his fingers and proceeded to explain that- that was it, the final straw, that there will be NO MORE hands down the pants EVER! And how WE DO NOT SUCK OUR FINGERS (neither of my kids were pacifier or thumb suckers - so they are not starting now) and also HOW NASTY IT IS, and finally WHAT MOMMY GOT ON HER MOUTH.

The we walked to the bathroom, he washed his hands - re-brushed his teeth and went to bed.

Then hubby finally comes home (working late) and my son runs to him to tell on me. Well, Daddy give him some love and told him the same thing I did.......you know, it's nasty, we have been telling you not to do it, ect..... then walked him to bed. He comes over to me and wants to know everything that happened. I was soo disgusted I was pacing the room telling him. I look over and he's laughing at me "hahahah, you got shit on your mouth!" "was it good?". I was so frustrated I started laughing and told him to get the fuck out of my face and leave me alone.

I literally just kissed my sons ass. Nice.......

4 comments:

Brian Shields said...

My nephew had the same thing with the hands in the mouth when he was a toddler. We broke through to him one day when he got a cold. Explaining to him that germs gather on your hands, that germs make you sick, and that's why we don't put hands in our mouth helped.

I dunno about the wiener thing.

Average Girl In Average World said...

btw - I think I saw your wife on Myspace? Mrs. Shields. Does she have glasses?

Thanks for stopping by

Brian Shields said...

LOL, yep, that's my sweetie. I don't have a myspace page.

Average Girl In Average World said...

I will send a friend request.