CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

So You Wanna Get Freaky In The Woods?!?!?!?!

When you are camping with family in tight quarters, it's kinda hard to "take care of business" as usual. So we improvised. That means we headed to the woods. Kinky I know, but hey, we're married and still VERY MUCH ATTRACTED to each other.

Anyways, he ended up with a tick on his balls and me with a tick on my right boob. Stuck on the nipple - yes the nipple. I pulled it off - which hurt like a bitch, but now 6 days later it is draining fluid and I have a rash that is not a bulls eye - but looks like a healing hickey. Kinda spotty, almost like a healing bruise. I don't know how else to describe it.

So I have a Dr. Appt. in about 45 minutes to have it looked at. Please wish me luck that it is not Lyme Disease. boo :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we do for alittle nucky!!! LOL! Good luck, hope everything goes well at dr.

Tammy

Average Girl In Average World said...

Dr. isn;t sure what it is, maybe an infection, maybe Lyme disease got some work to do, then we will know more. Thanks, Average Girl

Brian Shields said...

Good luck.

Two Date Diva said...

Here in the south, we use tick checks as an excuse to get naked in the woods. Thank you Brad Paisley for the worst pick up line in the history of ever! Anyway, hope all is well and it's not Lyme disease. YUK!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Thanks for stopping by Brian - I will be checking out ponder mints.....

Diva - I love that song. No lyme disease - yet, but a nasty bacteria infection. They will re-test me in 2 months