CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is Your Brain on Drugs

After Drugs. That guy grabbing her arm should be careful - he might break it.

Before Drugs- Look at this HOT thing!!!!!
Ah, me maties..... the British pop wreck. If you do not know "who" she is, please Google her.




Some Quotes from Amy:




Amy: I know I'm talented, but I wasn't put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and a mom and look after my family. I love what I do, but it's not where it begins and ends. **Ok, you want to be a mom? Please look up fetal alcohol syndrome. **




Amy: I don’t think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It’s to do with how much anger is in you. ***This I agree with, most of the time when you piss someone off - they are the ones to KICK YOUR ASS****




Amy: (About her health) A little bit of anorexia, a little bit of bulimia. I'm not totally okay now but I don't think any woman is. **She may have something here, at least she is honest.***




Amy: (about cocktail Rickstasy) By the time you’ve had two of them you’re like, don’t even try and go anywhere. Sit down and stay down, until the birds start singing. **See recipe below, I will be trying it this weekend, and I will produce a picture for you**




Recipe - Rickstasy

3 part vodka


1 part Southern Comfort


1 part Banana Liqueur


1 part Bailey's




YUMMY :)




IMHO - We will be burying Amy Winehouse very shortly. Winehouse had Impetigo in her cheek last year. She was also recently diagnosed with early stages of emphysema. All them cigs and crack pipes just take it right out of ya. It is like watching an accident happening and not being able to stop it. You freeze in fear. Winehouse is wasting away. She is listed at 5'2" and MAYBE 95 lbs. It makes me so sad to see this happening.

2 comments:

Surfergrrl said...

just another sad, talented train wreck. it's a shame when people just cannot get thier shit together. she could have an awesome life and she's just blowing it...and probably smokin' it too.

Two Date Diva said...

Wow, I'd never seen a picture of her before the drug use. She was beautiful. I just don't understand the mind set of these incredibly talented people who can't see enough in themselves to want to get better. Very tragic. Great post!