CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

500th Blogtations Party

Blogtations is having a 500th party!



Go visit http://www.blogtations.typepad.com/ you will love it! Maybe even become an addict.



You have to post your favorite quote from their blog and then link to the blogger who originally posted it, then sign up on Blogtations site to participate.



My favorite quote::::



Why do I have a butter knife in my hand? Hmm, it has mayo on it, I must have been making a sandwich. But wait, why am I standing in the bathroom? Wait, I don't even have any lunch meat. And, where are my pants?
I haven't slept much lately. Is it obvious?






This quote has come from none other than Brittany over at http://www.barefootfoodie.com/



Brittany is one of the funniest, most honest bloggers I know.



So go visit Brittany, go visit Blogtations, and I encourage you to participate in the fun!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I laugh every time I read that quote on people's sites! Obviously not my proudest moment.

Average Girl In Average World said...

The quote was sooo truthful, how can anyone not love it?