CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogger Etiquette

If a loyal visitor to your blog comments, frequently, on topic, FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE. DO NOT FUCKING IGNORE YOUR VISITORS OR COMMENTER'S, THEY WILL GET TIRED OF NEVER BEING REPLIED TO.

This is a major pet peeve of mine (one of my many). Even those bloggers who have hundreds of visitors a day, and many commenter's PER BLOG ENTRY, they still acknowledge ALL their commenter's. Why? Because without them, you do not have a blog. PERIOD. So my point is, even if the bigger bloggers can seem to find time to do it, then surely the little one can too. And you know who you are. DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME ANYMORE.

I try to acknowledge every one who comments on my blog here. If I miss one, I am sorry. But I do not repeatedly ignore a person. See why I have a fucking complex?????

7 comments:

Brittany said...

This is hilarious, please tell me who you are talking about!

PrincessB said...

Uh oh...i hope it's not me!!!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Lets just say this blogger has not commented yet.....probably because THEY DON'T READ MY BLOG, IT'S A ONE SIDED FRIENDSHIP....

They will be brought out on Friday...stay tuned.

Mrs4444 said...

Kind of afraid to comment here, for fear you'll come to my blog and get pissed at me! Haha. I wrote a post about this this a couple of weeks ago (http://www.halfpastkissintime.com/2008/07/confession-time.html) That said, I do try to comment when appropriate, but I ALWAYS at least go back to comment on the other person's blog.

Mrs4444 said...

P.S. I often comment elsewhere, too, such as in a personal email. It sounds like you are reading someone's blog who does not appreciate it; those are the ones I delete from my reader after a few months (unless I absolutely love their blog))

Average Girl In Average World said...

@mrs4444 - stay tuned. Friday the blogger will be "blogged"

@all visitors - sorry for the massive "eff" bombs here - but....I was PMS and just tired of being ignored.

No one puts Baby in a corner. (bonus points friends...)

Average Girl In Average World said...

P.S. I know I sound like a self righteous,entitled,attention whore, but I am not, promise ;)