CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh Please!


I did not have sexual relations with that woman.



Liar......


John Edwards.....bad boy. Even more so that you deny the child.


Can you hear him now explaining this to his wife? Goes something like this:


"Darling, I know you were getting all those cancer treatments, but I was lonely. Working on the road all lonely. All the time. Why couldn't you just post pone the treatments until I was off the campaign trail? I tried to say no, but ..lol......she showed me attention - unlike you. All you do is sleep all day. I NEEDED ATTENTION, SO I GOT IT! DEAL WITH IT!"


Guess what? If it had been me, they would have interviewed him from his casket. I'm going to die anyway, take him with me for the embarrassment.



Oh, was that too harsh????


Bastard. But damn he is handsome.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Poor John...I had such high hopes for him...and he was so good looking.

Brian Shields said...

Y'all forgot the man's a lawyer, he lies for a living.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Brittany - I had high hops too, and nasty dreams.....boo:(

@Brian - it is a given lawyers lie. That's what all the college is for, to develope master liars.

Two Date Diva said...

Well said! However, he is a politician and that seems equal liar these days.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Diva - thanks!