CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Old Pics I Just got Developed











Photo #1 & #2 are the day after I wrecked hubby's Hinda 2 stroke dirtbike - head first into a tree: circa April 2004. Yes, I had the SHORT hair and I was doped up on pain meds. But pic #1 does not do my knee justice - it was BLACK for MONTHS.
Photo # 3 my son at.........4-6 months???? He looked like the Michelin man, just look at those rolls
Photo #4 doing what I do best.....making the kids cry. Just kidding, it was July4th 2005 and the fireworks made him cry.

2 comments:

Melinda Zook said...

Ouchies on the bruises, man I don't think I could ever try out a dirt bike, I would probably end up in casts.

Average Girl In Average World said...

I got lucky - someone was watching out for me. The hospital I went to was shocked I had no broken bones. Drink that milk people!