CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Something I Stole From Cheaper Than Therapy Jen

I am...too hard on others
I think...people make their own destiny I know...

I can do anything I put my mind and energy to.
I want...peace
I have... the best family.
I wish... for my children to have a long, healthy and happy life.
I hate...liars
I miss...my best friend
I fear…something will happen to one of my children
I feel...content
I hear...silence
I smell... my perfume
I search...for peace
I wonder...how my career will take off
I regret...high school
I love...my family
I care...about everyone
I always... procrastinate.
I am not...going to be like my mother
I believe...in Karma
I dance...when I’ve had a few too many
I sing...unbelievably well, but only in the car.
I don't always...shave my legs
I write... what I feel.
I win...2nd place at everything, never 1st place
I lose...self control when I PMS
I never...ignore anyone
I listen... to everything whether it pertains to me or not…..I’m nosey
I can usually be found...at home
I'm scared of...life
I read…psychology textbooks without taking the courses, I am fascinated with understanding people
I forget...something everyday
I just...burped diet pepsi out of my nose and it burnt like crazy. lol
I am happy about...starting vacation in 8 hours!!!

6 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

...and these are the things that keep us coming back to your blog! Great Post.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Diva - you were my first, and you have stuck around.

Average Girl In Average World said...

Thank you!!!!

Average Girl In Average World said...

Thank you!!!!

Melinda Zook said...

Nice one. I think I have seen this floating around a bit.

Love the one about the Pepsi. Gross but hilarous!

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Melinda - thanks for stopping by!!!