CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Worst Blogger of the year Award Goes To.......


Mr. Boston.




Thats right, you Mr. Boston. You have repeatedly ignored my comments, suggestions and treat me like I am invisble. So, after next week, you will be deleted from my blogroll. I am on vacation next week, and my computer is still broken, besides, I want to leave up your info so my other readers can go visit you and get ignored also.




I guess you figured out I was married therefor was no good at advice. Excuse me Mr. I am looking for info on how to land a wife. Yeah I know nothing. I dug down and talked about how I was raped as an adolescent - which was relevent because the Russian girl you were dating went through the same thing, and you ignored that also.




So, this is award is for you, enjoy.






P.s. To all my REAL visitors, you all are great and I appreciate ALL the comments I get and I appreciate YOU for taking the time to read my blog. Love, Average Girl

2 comments:

SocialSecurity said...

That is pretty harsh....I apologize if you were hurt by me not responding specifically to you. I figured getting into detail with you about stuff like that wouldn't be a good idea. I did listen to you, and have responded specifically to your comments before. Once again, I apologize, but trashing me like this is pretty lame...

Melinda Zook said...

Oh no...bad blogger award. Sounds like he's in trouble.