CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Anyone Out There Played Wii??

Can anyone say highly addicted?? I am, I am!!!

My loverly Aunt and Uncle went to a company party and WON A Wii!!! Who just gives away a Wii? Not my boss obviously. They WON A Wii!!! I am still in shock. Being frugal, I could not justify paying $500 for a Wii for my family. Yes, the one you want is $500, you know, the one with extra controllers, other gadgets, 54116623544633 games, and more memory than an average computer. All because you can't buy the $250 one and add on, no, has to be the $500 one. Ok, rant over.......


Anyways, they won. We didn't. BUT.....since they love me....ummm.. I mean my kids soooo much, they let us come and take over their house, and by that I mean, they let us play.

Ever played Wii.........drunk???? I have, I have. Thank god they invented those wrist straps or I would be buying my Aunt & Uncle a new TV. Friday night was the most fun we have had in a looooonnnnnggggg time. it was pouring miserably here, so no racing for us. We went over to my peeps house to play Wii. ALL OF US. Both kids, hubby and I. All of us were Wii virgins. NOT ANYMORE.....

My kids (age 6.5 & 4.5) caught on faster than we did. We played bowling, tennis, golf. Only after we had to pry the controllers from the kids. My shoulder is still sore from playing baseball.

MUST.HAVE.FOR.CHRISTMAS.2008.

8 comments:

Laura said...

I want to try the Wii Fit

Two Date Diva said...

My niece got one for Christmas last year and we played that damn thing all day. Very addictive.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@laura - I want to try wii fit also, but got to get my own wii first...


@Diva - see, it's not just me. That damn thing will cause you to become an inattentive mother... :0

Stacie said...

i want a wii too, but I am way more of a tight ass. *shakes fist at self*

Average Girl In Average World said...

@stacie - haha..you said..tight ass..(remember beavis & butthead..haha)

thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

Hey....have played that Wii with you...remember??? LOL. Was great. And plan on being over there with everyone hopefully this weekend. And, I agree...it is very, very, very addictive. Wanna Bowl????

Witchyone

litanyofbritt said...

my hub wants one of those in a bad way. maybe someday i'll let him. after we do 5 million other things that is more practical with our money. poor hub.

p.s. when its other people who have to prep for 20 5 year olds and clean up after them and whatnot, it won't be as painful for me?

Average Girl In Average World said...

@witchyone - Yes I remember...how could I forget, without you, no one would have been able to figure out how the thing works ;) And yes...I do wanna bowl!!!

@litanyofbritt - you have to have the right mix of play and practical.. It makes dealing with the practical more easy. lol...poor hub...