CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Onion Post.

Imagine:

You have an important meeting to attend. You race home, drop kids to hubby, slap some chicken, onions, carrots, ect.. in a pot and throw it in the oven. You wash yourself up, grab your keys and head out the door.

Meeting goes as planned. Everything was nice......or so you thought.


The next morning you get an email. It states:

"hi there, great meeting last night. your speech rocked, everyone loved you. EXCEPT......someone said you smelled like onions"!!!!

CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE THE EMBARRASSMENT???????????


So damage control me, emailed everyone and explained the situation. I got lots of laughs....

Now, my question to you is, what is the proper way to rid your hands of the onion smell?

4 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

I have no idea how to get that smell off of your hands! wow, i never thought if it. Funny story though!

Anonymous said...

I know that lemon juice takes out the fishy smell when eating crabs! Might just work for onions.


Tammy

Howard said...

I usually have my wife handle the onions. I find you don't have any onion smell when you do that.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@tammy - I will def. try lemon juice next time.

@Howard - you are a smart man!!!