CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Updates


This was a clean out / re-organize / swap summer for fall clothes / clean up weekend. THANK.GOD.IT'S.OVER.


Good News:

1. All my old jeans - TOO BIG. Went shopping to replace them and guess what??? I lost a whole size!! No more shopping at Lane Bryant! I am longer a plus size. (please don't hate).

2. Found $18.74 in change lost in the sofa, chairs and under stuff

3. Located 4 pair of heels lost in the closet.


Bad News:

1. Still no Hermit Crab

2. When you are a woman and lose weight, the first thing that goes----BOOBIES. So part of my new jean shopping was dedicated to new (smaller) bra shopping. boo :(

3. While shopping for said smaller bra, daughter decides she needs a bra. Who needs a bra at 7 years old? Well, I caved. Walmart had little "sports bra & panty" sets on clearance for $3.00, so I bought 2 for her.

*************************************************************************************


Still not smoking. I am dreaming about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


*************************************************************************************


Have not reached my goal to run a 5k this month. Although I am still running for exercise...


*************************************************************************************


Halloween decorations are up. We put alot of decorations this year due to the fact we are having a birthday party at the house next month and with having little kids, they kinda require decorations or the crying fits start, besides, I was in the mood for it this year!


*************************************************************************************


Monday night funnies are back on CBS tonight!! All new episodes!!! Why am I so crazy over it right now? Well.....I am too frugal to PAY for TV. No satellite, no cable in my house. So we get one channel - CBS 16. Which is OK by all means, we watch little TV, but 2.5 Men, New Adventures of Old Christine, How I Met Your Mother - SUPER FUNNY SHOWS. I am an addict.


*************************************************************************************


Enjoy the rest of your Monday! Sorry for the late post!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

CONGRATS on the weight loss! Nothing is better than having jeans that are too big and finally shopping in them miss area!

Lindsey said...

You found more than $18?? AND got to buy smaller jeans?? I call that a successful weekend!! Go you!!!

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Brittany - thank you, thank you!!


@Lindsey - It was a VERY sucessful weekend!!!