CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Cute MEME from Katypie @ BooBooVille

Fun fun....copy and paste to your blog! Then... let me know so I can come and read it!!
1. Where is your cell phone? In my van on charge
2. Where is your significant other? Should be home getting a shower to meet me at the school
3. Your hair color? Blonde on top, auburn on bottom – 2 toned
4. Your mother? Not my fav. Person right now
5. Your father? Alcoholic, liar, pathetic
6. Your favorite thing? {at this moment} cool fall weather!
7. Your dream last night? I do not remember…..
8. Your dream/goal? Retire early and enjoy my life
9. The room you're in? Can’t tell you….(work) lol
10. Your hobby? Sewing, reading, being a mom.
11. Your fear? Something happening to one of my kids
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Living in our second home, having several rentals and being successful in my career
13. Where were you last night? Home, arguing,
14. What you’re not? Liar, thief or cheater
15. One of your wish list items? A new camera with all the fancy gadgets!
16. Where you grew up? Delaware
17. The last thing you did? Complete some papers
18. What are you wearing? Black, heeled boots, black slacks, frilly black and turquoise shirt
19. Your TV? Is home and off
20. Your pet? 1 – dog, 2 – hermit crabs, 1-cat
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? Old friends
24. Your car? Ruby colored grocery getter that’s getting ready to get the boot
25. Something you’re not wearing? Underwear!! I never do…NEVAH!!!!! Lol..
26. Favorite store? Peebles
27. Your summer? Was ok, I got tan and worked on my gardening skills.
28. Love someone? Of course! - ditto
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning talking about the SNL spoof last night..hehe
31. Last time you cried? Over a month ago when I made some hard decisions.


come on, you know you want to.....

9 comments:

kateypie35 said...

Ooo, thanks for playing! Would you believe I have NEVER set foot inside a Peebles? I guess I should?

Average Girl In Average World said...

I love Peebles. they always have good sales!

Momisodes said...

I loved reading this. I can certainly relate to some, like the new camera, and I would LOVE to retire early :)

Laura said...

you drive a van? changes my whole view of you ;o)

Average Girl In Average World said...

@momisodes - I think we all would love to retire early, but I want to WAY early ;)

@Laura - Yes, a grocery getter. So I ruined it for you :)

M said...

Peebles ?

Where is this "Peebles" you speak of ?

Average Girl In Average World said...

@M - Peebles is located on Rt. 13 in Seaford. Coming from Dover it would be on the South side just after you pass WalMart. They have all name brands and GREAT sales.

if you come down, let me know and i can meet you!

theneatos said...

Great MeMe. I participated ... thanks for your answers. I giggled quite a bit.

I have NO clue what a Peebles is!

Lindsey said...

I stole your meme :)