CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Things I Could Be Blogging About

1. My Daughters birthday party.
2. My Hubby's Birthday.
3. The new vacation property gifted to us by my loverly MIL.
4. Auto bill pay eerrrrr...
5. THE.FINAL.STATE.BOARD.EXAM.
6. Test anxiety. See #5.
7. Wall Street
8. Final Presidential Debate.
9. Life Insurance.
10. Whatever my little heart desires...


But....I have bloggers block. It has possessed me for the last week.


Sorry everyone.......

3 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

Yeah, I feel ya! I get it every now and again, but no worries, pretty soon you'll be back to your blogging habit.

Stacie said...

all those sound FANTASTIC...get to it.

Smart A$$ Mom said...

While those are all great...what are you taking a state board for? On second thought I will go sift through your old blogs and find out!!