CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Way Too Much Is Going On

I am overloaded. Overloaded with:

26546156 Birthday parties - if you have kids in school you know what I'm talking about. How do you decline politely?

Work. My computer completely crashed, now I have a new one, but it's acting like a jerkface. I need my puter everyday for pretty much all the work I do.

Home. Since I have all these birthday parties to attend, how can I clean and pay bills and do all the other things Mom's are supposed to do? Ever forgot to pay some bills? Oh yeah, they remind you....with shutting shit off.

Hubby. Stress from all the above is causing me to take it out on him. Boo Average Girl. I know better, I got to stop.

Kids. Fighting over the new Wii. I am ready to take the damn thing and literally bust out the best Kung Fu Panda I can muster to put it out of it's misery.

Dog. Skin allergies? Maybe? IDK. But I do know this, if the Vet keeps telling me it's going to cost $150.00 in meds - that don't fucking work, I am going to key the side of his Corvette. My dog is starting to stink from itching and is uncomfortable. Making me......uncomfortable and broke.

Hubby. Again I am sorry.



Rant over.... proceed to smile :)

7 comments:

theneatos said...

WOW! I feel for you - but - it's nice to see that I'm not the only mom that has 800 different things pulling different ways and not coping like a freaking robot.

Good lucking on the exam and getting things handled and under control.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@theneatos - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I have been stalking your blog and no more entries :( That makes me sad.....Thanks for stopping by!!

Surfergrrl said...

although i have different things than the mom thing, I hate it when so much happens at once and it feels overwhelming. :(

Average Girl In Average World said...

@surfergrrl - overwhelming is the $5.00 word for today. Either way, it sucks...

Brittany said...

Ugh, I think we all need a collective time out...complete with girly drinks and poolside massages!

Sass said...

Found you from mommie mayhem.

Your post made me smile, which may make me a bad person. Not smiling at your stress, but smiling because it's nice to know I'm not the only one with these issues!

;)

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Brittany - WHEN AND WHERE I'LL BE THERE!!!

@Sass - welcome! you are not a bad person, just honest and well I appreciate that. I was hoping I wasn't the only one with these issues :)