CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

World Championship Punkin Chunkin


Google it!


Average Girl has a confession.....I am a redneck at heart!


And what do rednecks love? A beer drinking, machine catapulting, punkin busting good time, that's what! Today kicked off the annual Punkin Chunkin contest. Rednecks from all over the WORLD come to showcase their machines and try to win the prize! This will run all weekend with prizes being awarded on Sunday. Also, this year is the first year they are having a Little Miss Punkin Chunkin pageant. Yes, I entered my daughter. How could I not. She looks like barbie in her Bubblegum pink satin gown, and big 80's hair. (we all know how I heart 80's hair)!!


I want to be Barbie - the bitch has everything!


Anyhoo, next week there will be more info posted about what went down and if my baby won. So stay tuned next week. PLEASE WORK WITH ME!!! I am operating without a digital camera and have to get the old trusty disposable developed.....and i promise pics of my daughter's b-day too.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


5 comments:

KayakNej said...

I, too, can be a closet redneck. My ears perk up every year when the news airs their coverage of the pumpkin launching event! Totally jealous that you are able to see it first hand. Very cool. :-)

Average Girl In Average World said...

@kayaknej - I didn't even realize but...if they televise the pageant, you guys might see me on tv?!?!? How fucking cool is that?


aahh......barbie's competiton is coming to town!!!! LOL...

Stacie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures...

happy halloween

M said...

I've been chunkin'.

NEVER AGAIN !

Laura said...

That wasn't this weekend was it? Talk about a redneck-drunk-fest... dayum! It's funny because I was watching one of the reruns of past years on the discovery channel last night. I'm always amazed... DELAWARE on TV?!?!