CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

This is What My Weekend Will Consist of







Pageants.....






Big Girl...AKA....Average Girl has entered herself in the Ms. Delmarva Pageant. Yeah, you read that right. My hubby keeps laughing at me because this particular pageant division is for size 12 and up and i happen to be a size 12. Since a size 12 can not compete with a size0,2,4 or 6 I opted for this class. Of course there are the Miss and the Mrs. categories along with all the child categories. My daughter has been entered in the Little Miss Delmarva pageant, so hopefully the Mother/ Daughter tag team combo will take it all home...muwwwhahahahahha!!!!!!!






If I don't pass out on stage.






I have never done a pageant but decided to do one because seeing the whole atmosphere during the last pageant made me just feel good. It was very inspiring, listening and watching current and former beauty queens talk and mingle and over all just be very supportive of anything and everything the others were doing.






So wish us luck, and these pictures do not do my dress any justice, I had my daughter trying o take them. And the hair picture is one I swiped from the interwebs and I am a Blondie, imagine that......lol...






Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

BEST OF LUCK.

Is that your dress? It is beautiful!

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Stacie - yes that is my dress. What do you think of the color?

litanyofbritt said...

good luck!! i was just going to say i LOVE that color!!

KayakNej said...

Good luck!!! (you are more daring that I) :-)

Momisodes said...

Wow! That's wonderful. Good luck to you both! Can't wait to see pics :)

litanyofbritt said...

how'd it go?