CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Parade


This was our crew. I am all the way to the right in the pig tails. The little girl and little boy are mine as well.


We did not win, but we had a great time and I have been officially named the Christmas Float Coordinator for the rest of my time employed here. That is OK with me, I really enjoyed this. Actually this was the first time I was given a huge project like this to take care of beginning to end. I had begged my boss every year for the last 4 Christmas parades to participate and he said no, all but this year. So we were all tickled to make it happen.

2 comments:

Howard said...

Nice looking float

Mrs4444 said...

Wow! That's quite an undertaking! I hope yours kicked butt on anything he's ever done! :) It's awesome.