CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Excuse Me, What You Just Say???




This weekend was a killer.




Saturday I baked 12 dozen cookies, a carrot cake from scratch and assembled it all in nice little containers for traveling to the Annual Company Christmas Party. Yes. That party. Hubby and I were both looking forward to this party since the group I work with is the best. And even though this is a little too much TMI, I am going to tell you anyway. They are so fun, in fact I have to wear a pad in the event I piss all over myself, which happened on the golf course with this group already so I was prepared for the worst. Anywho....Hubby and I do not go out partying often. Bars are not our kind of place, since Hubby has SAD (social anxiety disorder) and I can't stand a bunch of drunk bitches hoovering over my hubby. So this was a night we were really looking forward to relaxing, drinking, eating and laughing our arses off. All of those happened and I thought I was in the good until the next morning. It was brought to my attention by my eaves dropping husband that our superintendents wife does not think too much of me. You know what I say? FUCK HER. This what happened........As I tried to sit down that night at one point my ankle give out (I was in 4" heels that were brand new and pointy toe, (see picture). Yeah. So it looked like I stumbled. A drunk stumble) My ankle hurt really bad, but I grinned and barred it so we could enjoy the party without me looking like a whiny attention whore. AS SOON AS I SLIPPED, his wife leaned over to the OWNERS wife and said "Looks like someone has had toooooo much to drink" in the snotty ass tone. In which the owners wife said nothing. As I am being told this the day after I got really pissed off. When we get around this group of people I get a natural high, kinda euphoric of me, almost orgasmic, yes I am an extrovert. I have the most respect for my boss and I would NEVER do anything to embarrass him like get drunk and fall down. NEVER. EVER. But somewhere along the drive home I did suggest to Hubby to stop at the office and get busy, but he was not game. So this morning when I walked into the office I had some 'splaining to do. Luckily we are a small company - 6 employees including the owner. I proceeded to tell them that I was NOT drunk and my ankle situation, and I also told the president to inform his wife because I was aware of the comment made to her. I also told the president that I was disappointed that the superintendents wife thought it would be even remotely proper to make snide remarks about an employee AT the company Christmas Party, loud enough for another person to clearly hear and that it just showed her low level of class and lack of Couth. YEAH I WENT THERE.




Sunday was rough. We attended church in the morning. Then went to my Uncles for lunch. Then I made the biggest mistake ever. I went to the mall with 2 kids, by myself to finish some shopping. Three hours later my daughter was crying her fingers were numb because I made her help carry bags. I bought so much shit from Boscov's we should have helped ease the bankruptcy issue (I needed customer pick up). While we were out and shopping in the mall I decided to get my hubby some gifts. I made the kids PROMISE not to tell or Santa would take away one of their presents for every gift they told on.




This morning as I am trying to do my hair, Hubby walks in with this huge, childish grin 0n his face and says "So honey, I got a huge......"




Damn kids.




8 comments:

Nej said...

Oh no!! They ratted you out??? :-)

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Nej - they? No. My son - Yes. He ratted me out. I was not happy. but hubby apparently is. lol.

Nej said...

Makes for a good story though...think of it that way. :-) :-)

Candice said...

So you got him a huge what??? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Candice - a machete. He wanted a god damned machete to hack deer open in the woods. A machete. I got it. It's what HE wanted.....and I am a good wife so I bought it. Damn husbands and their crazy requests. Why didn;t he just want sex? Kids can't tell on that one. LOL...

luos said...

As modern men, we are so used to china wholesale so amny inventions that we do not realize how much they have changed our lives. Eyeglasses and sewing machine are two examples. Another, and perhaps more obvious, example wholesale electronics is television, which has so altered our way of life that we just cannot imagine what our life would be like without wholesale it. Television has become our major means of entertainment. We no longer sing, dance, play wholesale musical instruments, or tell stories as we used to at home aftr supperr. We no longer turn china wholesale on the radio so often. And we no longer go to cinemas and theaters unless there is something special. We wholesale digital cameras can get our satisfaction at home if we just sit down and turn on the TV sets in our living rooms. We have become wholesale mp3 so addicted to our TV sets that we could feel miserable if wee were deprived of them. Television has also become our chief means of obtaining information. Without going out, we can know what the weather will be like tomorrow, what wholesale mp3 is going on at home and abroad, and whether the current prices fo stocks
are going up mp4 watches or down. Because of television, the world has become much mp5 player smaller and things and people that used to be strangers are now digital camera wholesale familiar to us. Because of television, we are thousands of wholesale mp3 players times more informed than our ancestors. Now, we depend so much on television for wholesale mp3 player information that we will feel stupid if we do not watch TV for only a few days.Television china electronics wholesale has become part of our lives. It has become a component part of the furniture of our homes and it is our companion wherever we go. With it, we are happy and informed; when we have troubles on our minds,we turn to it. Babies grow up with it and the old watch it until their last days. In short, whether it is interestingg or boring, whether it talks sense or nonsense, our life would be empty without it.

Average Girl In Average World said...

I AM BEINF SPAMMED PEOPLE. SORRY BUT I HAVE TO TURN ON COMMENT MODERATION. SORRRYYYY....

M said...

A machete ?

I always find that I overspend at Boscov's as well, I think they pipe in subliminal messages with their music.

Sorry about rude people.