CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fa, La, La, La, La, La, La





























Here is my lame attempt at taking Family Christmas Photos.

(side note: after these were taken I immediately laid down for 15 HOURS with the flu, thank you honey)
From top to bottom:
1. A scene from our Christmas village that has taken over the WHOLE top of my entertainment center.
2. My babies
3. This is why Leo eats my shoes ( this is our Christmas card pic for next year!)
4. My Son choking Leo
5. My daughter loving her gender confused cat.
6. The Kids and Animals
7. The Family pic. Loverly.

9 comments:

The White House said...

Oh my word! Is that a chocolate lab? Does Leo need a friend? I have a 7 month old chocolate lab that would love to come play at your house for a few years. Came by through classy chaos. Merry Christmas!

The Mom said...

Cute shots, hope you're feeling better!

M said...

Your kids are beautiful. Maybe sometime (if ever) we meet, you might let me take some pictures of them ?

Love your family photo and the doggie dressed up.

Average Girl In Average World said...

P.S. - See me shining like a glazed donut? That is due to the high fever I was running.


Yes, I am feeling better...finally. Thank you all for the "get well".

@thewhitehouse - Thanks for visiting! Not a choc. lab, but a black lab. Unfortunately we have no more room for any more animals.

@The Mom - Thank you.

@M - I have missed you! GLad to see you back. Yes, if/when we meet, I would love for you to shoot some pics of my kids, you do wonderful work.

kateypie35 said...

Very very nice pics! You don't look sick to me!

Candice said...

You look great even though you feel like poo. Great family pics.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures brought tears to my eyes. Very sweet pictures, you have a beautiful family! 25 years from now you won't remember being sick, burned out, etc., You will just remember how cute your kids were and what a wonderful family Christmas your all had!

Average Girl In Average World said...

@katiepie - See the sweat beads on my face, I was running a very high fever. But thanks!

@Candice - Merry Christmas to you Also.

@Anon - Thank you! This year I am really enjoying things and taking time to smell the roses so to speak. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Haasiegirl said...

your like us, worlds biggest cat, huh? Your family is beautiful

trisha
momdot.com