CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Got Interviewed and I Want To Interview You!!

Annissa Meyhew over at www.hope4peyton.org has interviewed me, oh boy. Yeah!! I love this kind of stuff. So here are her questions and my answers, and keep reading to the bottom so you can find out how to get interviewed yourself!!!

Ok, are you ready?

1. If you had to pick a husband from TV, who would you want to be married to?
A: Marshall from How I Met Your Mother. He is so funny. Slapsgiving!!

2. What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?
A: My son drowning. This was a re-occurring theme for about 3 months. It was soo bad I made my daycare mom and my parents put extra locks on their pool gates and reminded them each time I dropped him off there to keep and extra eye on him. Did you see the movie "premonition" It was like that.

3. If you could make up your own sport, what would it be?
A: Drag Racing Polo – nuff said.

4. Where would your dream home be?
A: In the Far, far North – near the northern lights. So beautiful there…

5. If you had to pay a $1 every time you cursed (written OR spoken), how much do you think you'd have to cough up a week?
A: Somewhere around $100. I can’t believe I just typed that number!!!


Don't forget to link back to me and to spread the love to your readers too!"Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me”
2. I will respond my emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to your questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others ask to be interviewed, you will give them 5 questions.
6. I will only interview the first 5 people who respond!!!

5 comments:

Anissa Mayhew said...

$100!!! HOLY SHIT! Oh, well, I guess I owe you a buck now.

The drag racing polo (which I almost wrote as "drag polo", a game for a whole different audience, I think) is cracking me UP.

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Anissa - I KNOW - POTTY MOUTH ME...lol...

Drag polo could be interesting. Instead of using a stick and balls...oh nevermind, there is no way to make that any kind of clean.LOLOLOLOL

Brittany said...

SLAPSGIVING

Single greatest sitcom moment ever! Second only to Robin Sparkles:)

kateypie35 said...

INTERVIEW ME - ME ME ME, cause its all about ME!
Now wait, do I link back to you now, or after I get my interview questions? Blonde moment....

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Brittany - Robin Sparkles #1 or #2? They both rock!

@Katypie35 - yes, link back to me. I will have your questions today!!!