CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008





























GLAD.IT'S.OVER.




Just kidding. We had a great time with family, friends and food, oh and a little moonshine to take the edge off. YEAH! We get illegal around my way....



Enjoy the pics:
Pic#1 - Everyone stuffing their face..
Pic#2 - Liquid Apple Pie - MOONSHINE....shhhhhh.....
Pic#3 - My Uncle in motion playing bowling on Wii.
Pic#4 - My MIL and I
Pic#5 - My Hubby and I
Pic#6 - My Aunt and I
Pic #7 - Tom Tom The Turkey

5 comments:

Stacie said...

yay, looks like you had a good holiday.

Two Date Diva said...

Apple pie moonshine!?!?! I think I need to take a trip to Deleware...seriously. ;) Glad you had a great holiday.

Momisodes said...

Looks like everyone had a lovely time :) What a great day!

theneatos said...

WOW! Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Glad to have you back!

Average Girl In Average World said...

@Stacie - yes we had a great time.

@TDD - You are welcome to come bunk at my house if you make it up here!

@Mom - yes, yes...

@Theneatos - thanks for the warm welcome!