CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Minutes.....

Is it really possible to play Rockband soo much that you get carpal tunnel? Cause my hands go numb and I get a weird feeling in my wrist after maybe 15 minutes or so of playing guitar. OK, maybe it comes from a desk job.

We basically re-arranged the whole house (kitchen cupboards included) this weekend. After living there for 2 years, we needed a change.

My home is going to be the meeting place tonight for "Taco Night". Can't wait to see hubby's face when he sees the tacos. LOL.....He is such a food snob.

I bought a Bible this weekend. Kind of a big deal since it is the FIRST to enter my home. I also made a delicious cover for it (pics to come). Don't judge.

My creative juices are a flowing so I am taking advantage of it this week as much as possible. I will try to post pics for proof that I can sew something :)

Can the snow pleeeeeeeeaaaasssee come this way? My daughter is going crazy watching the news and seeing everyone else getting it, but us. Boo Mr. Weatherman.

Today when I got in the office and checked my email there was a message from a friend. She lost her baby. She was 17 weeks and just last week they had to stitch her cervix closed and put her on bed rest. Been diagnosed with pcos right before she got pregnant, they told her she had 10% chance at conceiving. So this was a miracle baby. RIP little buddy. Rest in Peace. I want to fly out to her right now and hug her. I want to tell her how I know what she is going through. I want to tell her it will be alright, one day. I want to, but I can't. That makes me feel worse about the whole thing.

5 comments:

theneatos said...

What a roller coaster of a post!

First off - congrats on the rearranging.

Here are some {{{hugs}}} for your friend. I wish her a healthy recovery.

Nej said...

My sister (4 1/2 months along) lost her baby yesterday. It was also the miracle baby, that wasn't supposed to happen. She went in for the ultrasound........no heartbeat. My condolences to your friend.

Doublebanker said...

I play guitar hero for no more that an hour at a time...probably 3 times a week. Any life or sleep habit changes that could explain the carpal tunnel?

Average Girl In Average World said...

@theneatos - sorry for the ride ;)

@Nej - My prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

@doublebanker - I only play rockband - the guitar for no more than 6 songs - I can't my wrist and fingers make it impossible. Yes, I made an appoiontment to see my Dr. about it. Thanks for stopping by!!

Anonymous said...

Was there for the "taco night" and was yummy, and we need to do that again, and the hubby actually ate it, so couldn't of been too bad. And, I am ready to play Rock Band. We will wrap your wrist up. I need to beat them damn drums. LOL. And you know that my thoughts were with your friend, the day it happened.
~Witchyone~