CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

She's A Believer


My daughter that is.


Infomercials.... her weakness.


"But Mom, Snuggies are awesome and, AND, you don't have to unwrap to answer the phone, you know Daddy will LOOOOVE that"!!!


"Hey Mommy, on TV they showed this thingy that you can use to scrub circles on your face, and it will get rid of those bumps, you know, like those two on your face"? She told me this one as I was applying makeup.


Mental note to self, no more morning news for the kids.

4 comments:

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Infomercials are so terrible...good thing she doesn't have a credit card of her own]

Average Girl In Average World said...

@EMCatherine - AMEN!

Brittany said...

My kids are equally addicted...er...I am, herefore making them by defualt.

Stacie said...

ugh, I wish we could cut out all commercials period, every single one that comes on I hear, "i want that, mom, did you hear me? I want that"