Alright blogger peeps.
I can't lie. Although my previous post is what I wish was true.....
My hubbs and I are splitting up. My choice. So I need to think and get myself together before I can blog about something else. I hope all of you understand...
Someone please tell me it gets better....................
Monday, March 30, 2009
Alright blogger peeps.
Posted by Average Girl In Average World at 11:25 AM
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sorry everyone for disappearing like that.
Work has been crazy
Kids have been crazy
The weather is breaking
I am enjoying good company
I promise to blog about something with some substance soon!!!!
Posted by Average Girl In Average World at 10:42 AM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I just finished lunch at this wonderful little cafe type place in town. It is really the ONLY cafe type place in this area. Anywho.... the owner and his father work together. The Father is about 60 years old and I noticed there is no wedding ring. The next order was called and this little old lady comes walking up to get her order. There was a bowl of soup on the tray with a lid. As the old man hands the lady the tray she asks him to take the lid off the bowl since her fingers are stiff. He smiled, said yes, then took the tray to her table. He conversed with her for a couple minutes then went back to work. Smiling. Both of them.
Posted by Average Girl In Average World at 9:24 AM
1. "Aunt Sharon, GOD YOUR EARS ARE HUGE!"
2. "Why are your teeth black?" (this was asked to a lady in Food Lion - in the toothbrush isle, the lady told her that is what happens when you don't brush your teeth!)
3. "Daddy, please don't get mad at Mommy, but she said Mr. Principle of my school is handsome." (in my defense - he is)
4. "Mom, why does your butt stick out like that?"
5. "Mommy, you give me chicken skin when you sing." (that is a good thing!)
1. "Daddy said I could" (favorite saying even when Daddy doesn't say so)
2. "Peanut Butter and jelly Mom, it's my favorite Mom, I don't like bologna Mom. MOM ARE YOU LISTENING?"
3. "When I turn 7 years old, my Dad is going to pack my lunch and I'm not going to like it."
4. "Go ahead and see what happens." (wow, said to his sister, not me)
5. "Mommy, you are the bestestest!"
Got to Love them!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
There are more than a Thousand words that I would LOVE to shout that are associated with this picture. My puppy did this yesterday, so the scarring is still fresh.
Posted by Average Girl In Average World at 5:44 AM
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Seeds were planted 2/25/2009 and the final picture was taken this morning.