CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

DD List:
1. "Aunt Sharon, GOD YOUR EARS ARE HUGE!"
2. "Why are your teeth black?" (this was asked to a lady in Food Lion - in the toothbrush isle, the lady told her that is what happens when you don't brush your teeth!)
3. "Daddy, please don't get mad at Mommy, but she said Mr. Principle of my school is handsome." (in my defense - he is)
4. "Mom, why does your butt stick out like that?"
5. "Mommy, you give me chicken skin when you sing." (that is a good thing!)


DS List:
1. "Daddy said I could" (favorite saying even when Daddy doesn't say so)
2. "Peanut Butter and jelly Mom, it's my favorite Mom, I don't like bologna Mom. MOM ARE YOU LISTENING?"
3. "When I turn 7 years old, my Dad is going to pack my lunch and I'm not going to like it."
4. "Go ahead and see what happens." (wow, said to his sister, not me)
5. "Mommy, you are the bestestest!"


Got to Love them!

3 comments:

Sass said...

You and I are living parallel lives today. ;)

theneatos said...

The black tooth one? Many years ago, my friend and I took her 5 yo triplets to Sea World. Her daughter was freaked out by a dude with spacers in his ears. She stared and stared and finally asked him why his ears were falling apart. It took all I had not to laugh.

Great sayings.

Stacie said...

i love these kinds of posts~!