CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Gone Almost A Month... Updates

I didn't realize it had been this long since I posted.. .. maybe I should pay better attention....

Anywho....

The kids are in full swing with TBall and softball. What has been interesting is watching my son develop this love for baseball. He is all about it. Soon as we pull in the ballpark he is unbuckling himself and yelling.. "we're here" hehe.. .So cute. My daughter wasn't too keen on the whole idea at first but now she enjoys playing. This was her first year and she has been self conscience about the whole thing, She gets that from me. But she is playing well and learning the game.

My puppy is still worse than Marley (the movie) as far as chewing things up, but the bathroom habits have been corrected. THANKFREAKINGGOD.

My stint in the PTO is winding down to an end for the year. One more meeting and no more. THANKYOUVERYMUCH. If there is one thing I have learned it that if certain people within a school don't want you involved, they will find a way to push you out. Bunch of catty bitches is what I have been dealing with. I am not there to make friends - even though I have, that wasn't my goal. My goal was to do whatever I could to benefit the students and teachers of the school. But I'm not clique, so some people got a little offended and they got caught talking a bunch of shit behind my back. When confronted, they cowered and lied, I cussed them out. Bunch of bitches... But that's in every school, not just ours.

I quit my job. Yup, in this economy I quit my job. My work husband that I mentioned before..... decided it was time to make his move.. on me that is... Going through what I have been going through, I was open to it. We went out a couple times, got really close, really fast. You know when you first start dating someone how new everything is and the feelings associated with it? Well it was all good until in one day, he completely turned me off and I made the decision then that it wasn't gonna work. I am who I am, don't try to change me. This person knew me for 4 years before hand. We worked side by side for 4 years, 40 hours a week, 5 days a week. This person knew all about me, my good, my bad, all about my family issues, my personal issues I have struggled with... I hid nothing. Now all of asudden, I need to change? I don't think so brotha. Besides, his kids were grown (almost my age) and I don't think he was so keen on me having small children, he had forgotten what it was like, having them around 24/7. Making a mess in a restaurant, not always being quiet when you want them too. THEY ARE KIDS DUDE AND I AM A PACKAGE DEAL.

Now the quitting of my job wasn't such a bad thing, it has pushed my Real Estate. I signed on with a local realtor!!! We have scaled back expenses to make it work. I have to MAKE THIS A PRIORITY. This is my future after all.

I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone again. Sorry I disappeared.

12 comments:

Amy Kate said...

I've been thinking about you and sending good vibes and prayers your way. THANK YOU for resurfacing and letting us know you're okay, keep us posted.

Stacie's Madness said...

sounds like you've been crazy busy...but I am glad you are OK.

Good luck with real estate...wishing nothing but the best for you!

theneatos said...

I applaud you for taking the bull by the horns and taking you life in the direction you want (and need it) to go. You will do great things!

Best of Luck and Welcome Back!

kateypie35 said...

are you ok out there?

Amy said...

Hang in there. Things WILL get better. :o)

Wymzie said...

I finally made a post on my blog after months, it's your turn!
Come on you haven't posted since May.
We want to hear the updates.
Real Estate?
Hubby and I are Real Estate Auctioneers and in this market theirs a lot of folks losing their homes.
We pay nice referral fee's if you know anyone in trouble, or who will be in trouble if they don't sell NOW.
Let me know!
Steph

VI said...

18成人http 17hi tw.080 南部聊天室.淫美人論壇.視訊美女joun.網愛影音.免費視訊cyrilchang.網路交友matchex.完美情人視訊聊天室.網愛mmshow.nnsex色美媚入口.上班族俱樂部.a383girl影音城免費.avhigh視訊美女.淫美論壇.5320視訊交友.77p2p影片區.視訊聊天交友1758.xxx movie免費影片.qq 視訊交友.視訊影音聊天fm358.正妹視訊gogo.彩虹情人視訊交友網.13060 免費視訊聊天.173liveshow 視訊美女.520免費視訊.aio 交友愛情館免費.avhigh情色視訊.正妹視訊ggo.視訊聊天交友9426.完美女人視訊聊天室.18禁影片.情人視訊聊天.視訊聊天室fm1768.wc123美色女影城.383視訊影音城.南部聊天室.18x us視訊聊天.5i0美色女影城.777美女dvd影片.a383girl影音.視訊聊天交友elove.新 avhigh視訊交友.微風成人vi467.成人視訊happylife.交友聊天找e爵.情人視訊網 d736.kiss168成人.一網情深聊天室.麻辣視訊聊天網.一夜聊天室.日本視訊.sex888.情色視訊影音聊天.av女優直播室.2009 avhigh.真人野球拳.夜色網線上直播.麻辣男女聊天室.咆哮成人繁體.080視訊聊天室ok888.影音聊天室fm358.視訊美女monkey shop

chetcsturgil said...

同志聊天室,色情小遊戲,貼圖區,哈比寬頻成人,嘟嘟成人,玩美女人,視訊交友,自拍貼圖,正妹計時器,無碼影片,情人視訊,正妹牆,聊天室,ut聊天室,視訊聊天室,情色,微風成人,豆豆聊天室,視訊美女,85cc成人片,85cc成人片觀看,交友戀愛進行室,嘟嘟成人網,成人,色情,美女,色情小說,情色貼圖,情色小說,交友覓戀會館,情色文學,交友104速配網,視訊交友,成人韭南籽,18成人,ut男同志聊天室,成人圖片區,交友104相親網,0951成人頻道下載,男同志聊天室,

antoniasrego said...

免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室視訊聊天室聊天室視訊免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室視訊聊天室視訊聊天室視訊聊天室av情人視訊聊天室視訊聊天室視訊聊天室成人漫畫性感正妹

也許 said...

大奶妹貼圖區0204性影片觀賞露點自拍淫婦女生如何自慰色情站成人笑話av激情網愛視訊美女淫蕩av成人色情電話辣妹視訊聊天性關係情色vcd自慰圖淫美成人論壇台灣色情論壇成人聊天室自拍裸女貼圖視訊成人免費a片影片av成人網成人色情色情台灣辣妹小穴太太陰毛色情訊息裸女自拍色情影片a片論壇性愛技巧美女脫胸罩情色天堂av寫真色情視訊聊天做愛視訊成人影片床上戲情色聊天網火辣情色台灣女優性愛秘笈台灣av女優手淫自慰影片

adventure grrl said...

I just saw a sweet comment from you on my blog and I wanted to let you know I am back to blogging on 100 days in Bed. I hope you are great!

PS, your blog looks fabulous!

Ashley Smith said...

Hey I like your blog, check out mine :) http://lifeofateenagenoone.blogspot.com.au/